Thursday 14 August 2014

A gloomy afternoon

The fragrance and the vapors of the tea are long gone. The cup is marked with red lips like a birthmark. The books are scattered on a small coffee table Together with some white and scribbled folded paper.
The wet and cold air flows through the wide opened door To soothe the room that was scorching two days ago. The wet soil fragrance puts the lazy dog to sleep And it drifts off my fidgety soul.
The birds are singing outside, far away from my door, A lullaby to the sky And to the curious cat that lays listening to their song.
My eyes are closed. I see a pink light. And I imagine that the birds are sending a message through their lullaby. That life is not only motion but also enjoyment of a silent time.
It's peaceful and addictive. The air likes to play between my fingers. The time flows slowly in this tiny room Where a girl, a dog, a cup, some books and folded papers are resting on a gloomy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment